Do you want to work in-house but have the variety that only many different types of projects can provide? Do you want to be involved in influencing work methods and technology choices together with a fantastic fun team? Then you should read on! 😎
Why join Columbus front-end team?
Most importantly: We have a great team! We do things together, sharing difficulties, challenges, fun and game and our biggest strength are that we learn from each other every day! Then we're also a real winning team (grown 50% each year since 2017) and have a strong and sound business model. 😉 As a senior developer, you will also have the opportunity to affect our way-of-working together with the rest of the global front-end team!
E-commerce is an exciting and forever changing business to be in! We have many forward-thinking customers within, mainly industry and retail. You will get in touch with various platforms such as Litium, EPiServer, Hybris, .NET and Java - there are lots of good opportunities waiting for you.
Global co-workers! The polish team works with the Scandinavian team and we are a very global and friendly bunch, lots of good banter and quick questions on Slack, as well as a deep and trusting relationship between the coworkers of the different countries. We enjoy our differences and unite in our shared goals and values. 💪
You'll be in-house and still have variety! We work in global project teams and you will have the opportunity to work with different technologies and together with skilled experts not only in front-end but also within Java, .NET, UX and design and business consultants and project managers. Together we make magic for the customers!
We are looking for candidates with experience in selected web technologies, tools, languages and frameworks, including:
- Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and its pre-processor (e.g. SASS, LESS or PostCSS)
- Very good knowledge of web accessibility and SEO
- Very good knowledge of OOP
- Good knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of one of following frameworks: React, Knockout, Vue, Angular
- Good knowledge of Typescript would be an advantage
- Good understanding of GTM and GA
- Very good English language skills
- Min. 4 years of experience
- Master Thesis degree in IT or related
- Frontend workflow automation/build tools like npm, Bower, Gulp, webpack
- Hands-on knowledge with creating responsive and mobile web applications
- Working knowledge of GIT version control system
- Experience with e-commerce application platforms such as Litium, EPiServer, Hybris or similar would be an advantage
- "Can do" attitude, open mindset and excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of agile development
What can we offer you?
- Multinational workplace with an outstanding atmosphere and great people to work with
- Trust in your ability to learn and entrepreneurial skills
- Open-minded management, focused on trust, help, engagement.
- Private medical health care
- MyBenefit package
- Flexible working hours
- An office in city center
- Attractive salary
- Training budget
Columbus Poland is a company started by entrepreneurs and the entrepreneurial spirit is still going strong. This means we are in the forefront and always eager to develop ourselves in new areas. We believe that happy employees equals happy customers. Being creative and learning from each other is what makes us successful. We want to be the best at what we do and are always striving to get better. Working as a team we make work fun and enjoyable.
At Columbus you are always welcome to express new ideas and you have the opportunity to influence from start.
Columbus is an IT consulting company with more than 2000 employees around the world. What we do best is development, implementation and maintenance of digital business solutions. Our job is to guide our customers in their digital transformation so that their businesses can continue to be successful for a long time to come. Over the last 29 years, more than 4000 customers have hired us. Things are going well, basically 🚀. If you ask us, the secret is that we have a wide range of technical solutions, deep industry knowledge, extensive technical expertise and a good dose of customer understanding.
Our employees are committed to their work and our company is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. This is thanks to the opportunities that actually exists to influence both our own and our customers' operations. Now we need more people and we want you to join us!