.NET Developer interested in e-commerce
Commerce - Kraków
We have a number of exciting collaborations with many well-known companies and now need to expand our team with a .NET developer who can complement our team in Kraków. Do you have architectural knowledge and willing to share it with us? Then this might be something for you.
About the role
You will work with .NET development of e-commerce projects in the new founded branch of Columbus in Kraków. You will work very closely with friends from Sweden and Norway. Your responsibility will be also to support our young team in Poland and design and implementation of new functionalities for our clients.
We aim for a fast growth and continuous recruitment in the coming years. During the last 5 years Columbus e-commerce department have been growing up by 50% every year - proving that our business model is right, strong and sound. Together with over 600 of our experts for every our client we build an amazing e-commerce digital experience that looks perfect and works even better. In short: we connect people with technology. Always functional, rational and yet emotional.
We strive to always be a little better and what differentiates us from others is how we think. We see technology as an enabler of interaction and interaction as an enabler for business. We are working back and forth across all engineering stages, to create usability and emotion, we redefine the values and requirements, and we are not afraid to redefine the old concepts if they do not fit anymore.
We are developing our new branch in Kraków with utmost respect to Columbus corporate culture based on the Scandinavian nature. Our most important values are trust, commitment, respect, support, creativity and flexibility.
We are looking for candidates with experience in selected web technologies, tools, languages and frameworks:
- Very good knowledge and experience in C# and .NET Framework
- Very good understanding of object oriented programming principles (e.g. SOLID)
- Min. 2 years of experience in web programming (ASP.NET MVC or/and WebForms)
- Basic knowledge of SQL and experience with relational databases, including MS SQL Server
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience with e-commerce application platforms such as Epi Server, Litium Studio, Sitecore or similar would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of GIT version control system
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and data gathering skills
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively with others on projects or to achieve a common goal
- Very good English language skills
- "Can do" attitude, open mindset and excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of agile and waterfall development
Wondering what we can offer you for your engagement?
- Multinational workplace with an outstanding atmosphere and great people to work with
- Believe in your ability to learn and entrepreneurial skills
- Open-minded management, focused on trust, help, engagement
- Attractive compensation package
- Private medical health care 'Medicover'
- Multisport 'Benefit System'
- Flexible working hours
- An office in city center
- Attractive salary
- Training budget
Does it sound interesting? Submit your application today, no resume is needed, apply directly through LinkedIn!