Java Developer / Architect interested in e-commerce
Commerce – Wrocław
We have a number of exciting collaborations with many well-known companies and now need to expand our team with a senior Java Developer who can complement our team in Wrocław. Do you have architectural knowledge and the ability to switch to a developer role? Then this might be something for you.
About the role
You will work with java development of e-commerce projects in new founded branch of Columbus in Wrocław. You will work very close with friends from Sweden and Norway. Your responsibility will be also to support our team, design and implementation of new functionalities we implement for our clients.
We aim for a fast growth and continuous recruitment in the coming years. During the last 5 years Columbus e-commerce department have been growing up by 50% every year - proving that our business model is right, strong and sound. Together with over 600 of our experts for every our client we build an amazing eCommerce digital experience that looks perfect and works even better. In short: we connect people with technology. Always functional, rational and yet emotional.
We strive to always be a little better and what differentiates us from others is how we think. We see technology as an enabler of interaction and interaction as an enabler for business. We are working back and forth across all engineering stages, to create usability and emotion, we redefine the values and requirements, and we are not afraid to redefine the old concepts if they do not fit anymore.
We are developing our new branch in Wrocław with utmost respect to Columbus corporate culture based on the Scandinavian nature. Our most important values are trust, commitment, respect, support, creativity and flexibility.
We are looking for candidates with experience in selected web technologies, tools, languages and frameworks:
- Skills in Java/Java EE
- Experience in Spring framework
- Familiar with Web Services (SOAP), REST, JSON, XML
- SAP Hybris e-Commerce platform and web/mobile application development experience would be great advantage
- Proficient use of SQL and experience with relational databases, including MS SQL Server
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and data gathering skills
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively with others on projects or to achieve a common goal
- Working knowledge of GIT version control system
- Experience with SAP Hybris would be an great advantage
- Very good English language skills
- "Can do" attitude, open mindset and excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of agile and waterfall development
Wondering what we can offer you for your engagement?
- Multinational workplace with an outstanding atmosphere and great people to work with
- Trust in your ability to learn and entrepreneurial skills
- Open-minded management, focused on trust, help, engagement
- Attractive compensation package
- Private medical health care 'Medicover'
- Multisport 'Benefit System'
- Flexible working hours
- An office in city center
- Attractive salary
Does it sound interesting? Submit your application today, no resume is needed, apply directly through LinkedIn!