We are a leader in the Cloud and the largest Infor M3 independent partner worldwide. We are looking to add an enthusiastic Sales Rep to help grow our US and global organization. This past year has shown that digitalization is more important than ever. Are you ready to be a part of the future?
- Generate customer leads through networking, cold calling and other business relationships
- Create and maintain a pipeline within the United States territory
- Initiate contact with prospects generated by marketing efforts
- Manage sales cycle and maintain positive relationships with customers throughout
- Develop proposals, quotes and respond to RFP/RFI documents
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of service offering
- Maintain internal CRM system for all accounts, contacts and opportunities
- Drive and participate in outside networking communities
- Up to 50% travel will be required to meet with customers on site (on hold)
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience within ERP
- Ability to understand, communicate and interpret customer requirements
- Excel at communicating and presenting effectively to a variety of audiences
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Strong negotiation skills
Apply below or via LinkedIn. Start date as soon as possible.
Columbus offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees. This package includes health and dental insurance, in addition to generous paid vacation, holidays and 401K. For questions about the role, please contact Rolf.Selin@ColumbusGlobal.com.
About Columbus Global
As an employee of Columbus, you'll become part of an international culture comprised of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values. You will quickly earn responsibility that's naturally linked to your skills and achievements.
Columbus in an IT consulting company with more than 2,100 employees around the world. We excel at the development, implementation and maintenance of digital business solutions. Our task is to guide customers in their digital transformation so that their companies can continue to be successful.