Do you want to work in-house, but have the variety that only many different types of projects can provide? Do you want to be involved in influencing work methods and technology choices together with a fantastic fun team? Then you should read on! 😎
Why join Columbus .Net team?
The need for Azure competence is growing and you will be an important, highly sought after, and valued part of the team!
Most importantly: We have a great team! We do things together, sharing difficulties, challenges, fun and game and our biggest strength are that we learn from each other every day! Then we're also a real winning team (grown 50% each year since 2017) and have a strong and sound business model. 😉 As a senior developer, you will also have the opportunity to affect our way-of-working together with the rest of the global .Net team!
Digital Commerce is an exciting and forever changing business to be in! We have many forward-thinking customers within, mainly industry and retail. You will get in touch with various platforms such as Litium, Episerver, Commerce Tools, and Microsoft Commerce - there are lots of good opportunities waiting for you.
Global co-workers! The polish team works with the Scandinavian teams and we are a very global and friendly bunch, lots of good banter and quick questions on Slack, as well as a deep and trusting relationship between the coworkers of the different countries. The Polish developer is a key factor for the success of Columbus Commerce. We enjoy our differences and unite in our shared goals and values. 💪
You'll be in-house and still have variety! We work in global project teams and you will have the opportunity to work with different technologies and together with skilled experts not only in .Net, but also front end, Java, UX, and design and business consultants and project managers. Together we make magic for the customers!
We are looking for candidates with experience in selected web technologies, tools, languages and frameworks:
- Very good knowledge and experience in C# and .NET Framework
- Very good understanding of object-oriented programming principles (e.g. SOLID)
- Very good knowledge of Azure platform, in particular Azure Compute, Azure Storage, Azure Security, Azure Services (Event Hub, Service Bus, queues)
- Azure Networking knowledge is nice to have
- Azure Certificates (AZ-204, AZ-303, AZ-304) are nice to have
- Min. 4 years of experience in web programming (ASP.NET MVC or/and WebForms)
- Basic knowledge of SQL and experience with relational databases, including MS SQL Server
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience with e-commerce application platforms such as Epi Server, Litium Studio, Sitecore or similar would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of GIT version control system
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and data gathering skills
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively with others on projects or to achieve a common goal
- Very good English language skills
- "Can do" attitude, open mindset, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of agile and waterfall development
Unfortunately, we are not offering work-visas or relocation programs for this position.
What can we offer you?
- A multinational workplace with an outstanding atmosphere and great people to work with
- Trust in your ability to learn and entrepreneurial skills
- Open-minded management, focused on trust, help, engagement.
- Private medical health care
- MyBenefit package
- Flexible working hours
- An office in the city center
- Attractive salary
- Training budget
Columbus Poland is a company started by entrepreneurs and the entrepreneurial spirit is still going strong. This means we are at the forefront and always eager to develop ourselves in new areas. We believe that happy employees equal happy customers. Being creative and learning from each other is what makes us successful. We want to be the best at what we do and are always striving to get better. Working as a team we make work fun and enjoyable.
At Columbus, you are always welcome to express new ideas and you have the opportunity to influence from start.
Columbus is an IT consulting company with more than 2000 employees around the world. What we do best is development, implementation and maintenance of digital business solutions. Our job is to guide our customers in their digital transformation so that their businesses can continue to be successful for a long time to come. Over the last 29 years, more than 4000 customers have hired us. Things are going well, basically 🚀. If you ask us, the secret is that we have a wide range of technical solutions, deep industry knowledge, extensive technical expertise and a good dose of customer understanding.
Our employees are committed to their work and our company is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. This is thanks to the opportunities that actually exist to influence both our own and our customers' operations. Now we need more people and we want you to join us!